We all need social bookmarking sites or list to do submission for our clients or personal websites. We have listed out the some of the well known and High page rank social bookmarking sites in our list . All sites are working well with page rank and no pop up.
Note: We have the list of all working bookmarking sites with page rank and Direct Register Link for saving your precious time ?
Social bookmarking websites can be defined as online services that enable users to add, store, and share links across the internet. Basically, these websites are just a system of saving bookmarks to some specific website or page and tagging them with important keywords that make the specific page visible to a larger group of people.
Generally, social bookmarking sites are free for all people to use but, naturally, you have to register first in order to get all the perks of one such website.
Social bookmarking websites are very important for SEO experts and people who want to improve their own or their client’s page ranking.
Benefits of social bookmarking sites:
Social bookmarking sites have a wide spectrum of benefits. If you never used them to help improve page rank or to get more traffic on your website, here is why you should definitely do so:
- Ability to create dofollow backlinks to improve the ranking of some website in search engine results pages or SERP
• Submitted URLs in these websites are indexed quickly in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing.
• Increased traffic
• Boosting Alexa rank
• Discussions and interactions with other people which opens ability to share knowledge, experiences, solutions etc.
How to use bookmarking websites properly:
Finding social bookmarking sites isn’t that difficult, however to improve traffic on your website and use all potential that these websites have to offer, you have to know how to use them adequately.
Most people usually assume registering is enough for sharing and adding bookmarks, however it takes more than that to establish good reputation for your website and service you provide or advertise.
- Register to be able to post and share
• Create a strong profile
• Use your own or company’s logo as image (depending on the purpose of the profile)
• Enter company’s or your own website’s URL
• Avoid creating multiple profiles on one social bookmarking website
• Add browser extensions to share links more easily
• Submit URLs with titles and descriptions.
List of social bookmarking websites
On our page, you can find the most accurate and reliable list of social bookmarking sites where you can share your URLs. We constantly update our list to make it more reliable and deliver new options where you can improve your page’s rank.
We created this list bearing in mind that you don’t have too much time to constantly browse the web hoping to find a new site that you can use for SEO and marketing purposes.
Below, you can see the list of the most popular social bookmarking sites that you can find right on our page:
- Reddit.com – without the doubt, the most popular social bookmarking website today and an excellent place to add and share URLs.
- Blinklist.com– the website is focused on three areas technology, media and marketing. It comes with a user-friendly interface and you’re able to label and comment any page on the web.
- BlogBookMark.com– is similar to Reddit.com. They have the hottest news, gossips, links and an excellent place for promoting or bookmarking your sites.
- StumbleUpon.com– presents a unique blend of social bookmarking, networking, voting, blogging, and web surfing. This page can improve your website’s rank significantly considering it has more than 3 million users.
- mySiteVote.com– is a community where you can vote your favorite sites and view how popular they are.
- Delicious.com– allows you to add sites easily to your personal collection of links and to categorize them with specific keywords. Also, if/when people save your site as a bookmark you will get a lot of traffic.
- Digg.com– even if your site only gets a few links on Digg it can still generate significant amount of traffic. You can consider it as a MUST for your online marketing and social bookmarking strategy.
- Gather.com– a community where you can contribute articles and content, tag, blog, and connect with other people from your niche.
- Livejournal.com– website that connects blogging and social networking.
We are keep updating our list with new bookmarking sites, so KEEP IN TOUCH ?